- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
Remove Existing Printers (Windows)
To remove existing printer(s):
1. Click on the start button
2. Type the word Printers (just start typing without clicking anywhere and it'll find the program that starts with 'Printers'):
3. Open up the "Printers & scanners" app as displayed.
4. Click on any printer that ends with 'on do-prn1'.
5. Select the option that says 'Remove Device':
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for any other printers listed as 'on do-prn1'.