- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Smart Notebook
How to add an email or domain to the phishing quarantine.
- Open Google Admin: https://admin.google.com
- Click on the Apps -> G Suite -> GMail
- Go in Advanced Settings
- Stay on the root Org.
- In the Content Compliance section on the right hand side, find the one labeled: "Quarantine common phishing emails" and Edit it.
- Add an expression for the entry you wish to quarantine:
Click on the ADD button
Change Simple content match to Advanced Content Search
Change location to Full Headers
Add domain or email address in the content field.
Click on Save
- Click on Save to save the new rule.
- Click on Save at bottom of window to Save the changes to Gmail Advanced Settings.
- All phishing emails caught by this rule go into the phishing quarantine: https://email-quarantine.google.com/adminreview#main:QUARANTINE:6