- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Smart Notebook
Remove network from Mac preferred list
1. Click the Launchpad in the dock (icon with rocket ship).
2. Locate Self Service (the purple and white icon with the black S) and click on it to open it.
3. In the Self Service window, click Scripts in the list on the left.
4. Click the Run or Re-Run option on the RemovePublicGuest option.
Your Mac should now connect automatically to FGSD-Staff or FGSD-Mirror.