- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Assessment Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- JAMF Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
- Software Center
Reset Printing System on Mac OS*
Note: Make sure your printer is NOT plugged into your computer when doing this.
1. Open up System Preferences by clicking on the Apple in the upper left corner of the screen and selecting System Preferences. (You can also open it by clicking the grey gears icon in your dock.)
2. Click once on Printers & Scanners to open it.
3. Inside the list of printers that shows up on the left, right click (two fingers simultaneously on the trackpad).
4. In the menu that comes up click “Reset printing system…”
5. Click “Reset” in the prompt window that comes up.
6. If prompted, put in your password to allow the reset to go through.
You will need to re-add the network printers to which you want to have access.