- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
Using Canvas-TurnItIn Integration
How to use the Plagiarism Framework TurnItIn integration for Canvas:
1. In Canvas create an assignment with online submission type allowing for text entry and file uploads.
2. Scroll down until you see "Plagiarism Review" and select "TurnItIn-FGHS"
3. Finish creating your assignment and save and publish.
5. View student assignments in speedgrader to see the built in TurnItIn tool. It will appear as a timer at first and a percentage once the plagiarism review has run. This can take some time.
6. Once done, click on the number to be redirected to TurnItIn feedback studio.
7. After you have used the TurnItIn extension on their assignment, students will also be able to access the TurnItIn reviewer.
For students: click on the assignment and click on "Submission details."
8. Once there click on the bright green square/arrow icon.
9. Again they will have to agree to a user agreement.
10. They will be re-directed to their assignment in TurnItIn.