- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
Camera and Microphone permissions for websites on Chrome
How to check that Camera and/or Microphone permissions are set to "Allow" or "Block" on a specific website:
1. Go to the specific site in question.
NOTE: If on a Chromebook, make sure user is logged into the device with their account.
2. Once there, up in the address bar, click the lock icon to the left of the website link.
3. Select "Site Settings" at the bottom of the menu that opens. This will open the permissions settings for this site.
4. Look for Camera. To the right of that, click the dropdown menu. If you need Camera access select "Allow."
5. If there is a Microphone setting, follow step 4 for the mic option.