- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
Uninstall and Reinstall Microsoft programs in Self Service (Mac)
1. Click on the Self Service app to open it. This is the app with the white tree in the middle.
2. In the search bar on the left, type in "Microsoft" to easily locate the Microsoft software.
3. Under "Uninstall All Microsoft Office Applications" click the Run button.
4. Once it completes, it will say Done and then will switch to "Re-Run." When you see that, click the back arrow to go back to the Microsoft apps.
5. You may note the button under the applications changed from Open to Install. Click Install on the apps you wish to install. Once you click install, you will see the circle appear with the rotating blue color. These installs take a while, so leave the Self Service window open until the circles go away and it says "Open."
NOTE: If you saved your apps as a short cut in your dock, you will need to remove the old short cut and replace it with the new one.
6. Once these are installed, please follow these instructions to activate your Microsoft 365 account. THESE APPS WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU UNTIL YOU ACTIVATE THIS ACCOUNT.