- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
Video for new staff using iPevo and ZOOM
iPevo has provided this video on YouTube.
You will be able to see how to connect the iPevo to your computer and set up the settings for sharing the image that will come from it.
1. connect iPevo USB to your laptop USB port
2. Launch iPevo Visualizer on your computer.
3. Launch Zoom and click on SETTINGS.
4. Make sure the camera is able to be selected in the drop down menu in the VIDEO section.
5. Now launch a ZOOM Session.
6. Click on SHARE SCREEN
7. Click on ADVANCED Tab.
8. Now you can select "Visualizer" OR "Content from 2nd camera"
7. If you need to switch from the document camera image and would like for the students to see you again, you can click on the upper LEFT side "Switch Camera".
All of the steps are provided in the video as well.