- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
Securly Classroom (Device Console)
Securly Classroom Instructions and Resources
# Logging in to Securly Classroom (Device Console) #
- Go to the following web site: https://deviceconsole.securly.com
- Select the "Sign in with Google" option
# Synergy/Canvas Classroom Synchronization #
- Securly imports Published Canvas courses each night.
- If you do not see one of your Synergy/Canvas courses in Securly, please confirm that it is published in Canvas.
# Securly Classroom (Device Console) Resources #
- Securly YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZEi34yIfRfyF6hOXH-SKQ
- Securly documentation: https://docs.securly.com/docs/classes
FGSD students have the Securly Classroom extension configured to automatically install when they log in to a Chromebook. If the extension is not installed and running, the student's session will not appear as available in the teacher's dashboard.