- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Assessment Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- JAMF Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
- Software Center
Update Current macOS while avoiding new OS Upgrade
1. Open System Settings. (click the grey gear icon in the dock OR click the Apple in the top left of the screen and select "System Settings.")
2. Click on "Software Update Available."
3. Give it a moment to load. Once it loads, you will see an upgrade for Sonoma. Do NOT click that button. Instead scroll all the way down to the bottom and locate the box that reads "Other updates available." Click the "More info..." link in that box.
4. When you click More Info, the window of updates pops up. Make sure all are checked and click "Install Now."
5. Please note that the operating system updates, such as the macOS Ventura one shown here, will take about 20-30 minutes to run and you will not be able to use your computer during this process, as it requires a lengthy restart.