- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Assessment Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- JAMF Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
- Software Center
MacBook Password Reset*
Description:IMPORTANT: If you have not already reset your FGSD Account password, you must do that before following this guide. Please start those steps by following the directions found here: FGSD Account Password Reset
- Login to the MacBook with your district account
- Click on the apple symbol in the top left corner of your desktop
- Click the menu option for System Preferences...
- Click on the icon for Users & Groups
- With your username highlighted on the left side column, click the Change Password... button
- First type in your existing/old password. Secondly type in the new password you would like to use (this should match the password you created while following the FGSD Account Password Reset instructions). Lastly type in the new password a second time to verify. (Password Hint is not mandatory but can be filled out). Once the top three fields have been filled out click Change Password
- If successful the window will close and your password will have been changed. Feel free to close any System Preferences window you currently have open.
Additional Notes:After your password has been changed, you will be required to use the new password to access your FGSD Google account. Your browser and/or apps you use to access your FGSD Google account will prompt you to enter the new password, and in some cases require you to re-add the account to the app or browser.
If you have any questions during this process please reach out to the technology department (firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-359-2415 or x4529).