- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Assessment Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- JAMF Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
- Software Center
Projector Screen alignment using Quick Corner feature*
*Sometimes you will find projectors that don't exactly square up properly with the SmartBoard/Projection screen. Please use this setting if available on your Epson projector remote for a more precise fit in the screen boundaries.
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
You can use the projector's Quick Corner setting to correct the shape and size of an image that is unevenly rectangular on all sides.
Note: Adjusting the Quick Corner setting may affect interactive pen and finger touch calibration.
- Turn on the projector and display an image.Note: You can display a pattern to aid in adjusting the projected image using the Settings menu.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select the Geometry Correction setting and press Enter.
- Select the Quick Corner setting and press Enter. Then press Enter again. You see the Quick Corner adjustment screen:
Note: To reset your adjustments, press and hold the Esc button for at least 2 seconds to display a reset screen. Then select Yes.
- Use the arrow buttons on the projector or the remote control to select the corner of the image you want to adjust. Then press Enter.
- Press the arrow buttons to adjust the image shape as necessary. Press Enter to return to the area selection screen.
- When you are finished, press Esc.