- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Assessment Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- JAMF Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
- Software Center
How to Install Applications on a Macbook
- Click on the Self Service Application Icon from the Dock or inside the Applications folder
- Once the application has opened, click on the option for Application Installs, on the left column
- In the section to the right, find the application you need to install and click the Install/Reinstall button under the application image (the image shown is just an example of an application you can install).
- The button under the application icon/name you just clicked will show "Done" for a brief moment when the application has completed its installation process and then show "Reinstall"
- The installed application can be found in the Applications folder in your Finder app.