- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- JAMF Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
- Software Center
iPad and Macbook connection guide for use as Doc Cam in Zoom
Here is the article for iPad/iPhone connection to Macbook:
Also, when you connect the iPad you don't see the "TRUST THIS COMPUTER" pop up on the Macbook or iPad:
1. Connect iPad to Macbook via usb cable
2. Tap the CAMERA/Photos app on the iPad
3. Go to the Finder icon on the Macbook, select the iPad on the left of the window that pops up, then you should see on the right hand side of the window "TRUST THIS COMPUTER"
*Here you see iPhone BUT on your screen you should see the iPad you've connected. Click TRUST on the Macbook Air and THEN tap Trust on the iPad screen.
4. Now you can go into ZOOM and Join/Start a meeting.
5. Click on SHARE SCREEN, and then select iPad/iPhone via cable
*Now click Share Screen on the lower right corner after selecting iPhone/iPad via cable
Please feel free to share these instructions with staff you think would benefit from this :)
***If you have a cable plugged in and the iPad continues to connect/disconnect, please try a different cable until you have a solid connection.