- 3D Printer
- Document Camera
- Smart Board
- Adobe Apps
- Assessment Apps
- Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Etc.)
- Chrome OS
- Google Apps
- HMH Math
- Infinite Visions
- iOS Apps
- JAMF Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Smart Notebook
- Software Center
How to mirror iPhone to a Mac with QuickTime
How to mirror your iPhone to a Mac with QuickTime
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable. (You may need to "TRUST" the iPhone device - watch for prompt on the iPhone)
2. Open QuickTime on your Mac.
3. Click on File in the Quicktime menu bar at the top of the screen.
4. Click New Movie Recording.
5. Next to the red record button (bottom middle), click on the down arrow.
6. Select your iPhone from the list of available devices. If it's not there, try disconnecting and reconnecting your iPhone.
7. Your phone should now be fully mirrored on your computer, in the exact shape of your iPhone screen.